Crowd Dancing Ball, Human Dance Ball, Bubble Show Ball
|Name||Inflatable Dance Ball|
2m , 2.5m , 3m Diameter etc.
6.56ft , 8.20ft , 9.84ft Diameter etc.
|Material||PVC or TPU.(thickness)|
|Zipper||Standard TI zip(Germany Zipper )|
|Package||Transparent Wrapping Film+210D Oxford bag + Carton|
14kg (2m) , 21kg(2.5m) , 29kg(3m) etc.
30.86lb (2m) , 46.30lb(2.5m) , 63.93lb(3m) etc.
|Delivery Way||By Express, By Air or By Sea.|
|Delivery time||According to your requirements|
|Payment||T/T,L/C,MoneyGram,PayPal, Western Union or Cash|
|Usage||Swimming Pool, Beach, Water Park, Lake, River, Shoaling Water, Advertising Display, etc.|
|Accessories||CE/UL Inflatable Blower or Pump|
|Repair Kits||Included, PVC/TPU Material, Zip Oil, Glue. etc.|
- Child crawls in, sit down. Hold the handle, pull away from the handle (so the zip is held straight), closing 70%.
- Hold the tube from the outside(only use air tube, nothing more rigid).
Hold toggle with fingers of left hand, if air is not going in as fast as you like, try wiggling the tube/straightening it out.
- When the ball is fully inflated, allow the tube to fall out then close the zip by holding the handle and pulling away from the handle.
You will know then the ball is fully inflated by looking at the ball, hearing the sound of the blower change and by tapping the ball and feeling that it is solid.
- Make sure that the zip is pulled all the way to the end at that it is fully closed with no gaps.
- Make sure child is sitting when entering and exiting the pool.
- Make sure they are kept always from tool sides, any other hazards or swimmers, hold rope, supervise and do put pull rope hard.
When getting the child out of the pool, tell them to sit down slowly and bring them to the pool side, gently get the ball out of the water, do not pull the ball with the handles just for positioning.
- Open the ball by holding the handle and pull away from the handle.
- Make sure child crawls out(if they walk out they might trip).
- Never use without adult supervision.
- Always test and check product and safe equipment before use.
- Always lubricate zipper before use.
- User must be at least 5 years old, and be able to swim.
- User must not weigh more than 100 kg.
- User must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other stimulus.
- User must not have undergone surgery within the last 6 months.
- Never use in stormy water, or if there are strong currents.
- If the dance ball should be punctured there is no reason to panic. The user should signal the representative or the person in charge at shore, and the dance ball will be pulled to shore.
- The dance ball will not sink even if filled with many liters of water.
The user should not try to open the zipper from the inside.
this can cause the dance ball to fill with water.
- If the user experience an unforeseen incident he or she should immediately signal the representative and he will initiate the appropriate safety measures.
- A hole can easily be repaired with the extra repair kit that comes with the dance ball.
- If there is a puncture in the dance ball, the ball should be pulled to shore, and the user should exit the ball.6. The dance ball is to be taken out of use until the hole has been patched.
- Keep the ball in a dry and cool place.
- When in storage the zipper should be closed to protect the zippers teeth.
- Don't place the ball in places where there are sharp objects that can damage the ball.
- The ball shall be emptied of air and packaged together for proper storage.
- Do not leave the ball in the sun when not in use.
- Always examine the ball before and after use.