Coco Half Ball - Half Zorb - Floating ball - Inflatable Beach Cocoon for Kids Inflatable Pool
|Name||Inflatable Beach Cocoon|
Outside Diameter 1.8m , Height 0.9m etc.
Outside Diameter 5.91ft , Height 2.95ft etc.
|Material||TPU or PVC|
|Colors||Clear(Transparent), Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Apple Green, Pink, Black, Orange.|
|Package||PVC Tarpaulin Bag + Webbing Bag. (double package)|
|Delivery Way||By Express, By Air or By Sea|
|Delivery time||According to your requirements|
|Payment||T/T,L/C,MoneyGram,PayPal, Western Union or Cash|
|Usage||Swimming pool, Water, etc.|
|Accessories||CE/UL Inflatable Pump|
|Repair Kits||Included, PVC Material, Glue. etc.|
Outside Total Diameter 180 cm
Maintain & Storage:
- Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
- Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with our repairing kit and glue.
- After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
- Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
How to Repair it?
- Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the beach cocoon along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position os the hole.
- Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the beach cocoon, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the rubber before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
- Apply plumber's goop liberally to the seam and let it dry for about 15minutes. If possible, apply some goop to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the beach cocoon pressurizes.
- Fill the beach cocoon about halfway with air and wait another 30minutes or so to make sure that the goop has dried completely.
- Inflate the item completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.